Welcome Guest Login or Signup: Username: Password:

Welcome to TDK
Welcome to TDK! Join us on TeamSpeak 3 IP: ts85.light-speed.com:8322 For TDK server(s) info click here or visit our forums!

Google Search

Time/Date

World @ War

Teamspeak 3

Visitors

You Tube Search

World @ War Donations

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]

Guests: 7, Members: 0 ...

most ever online: 51
(Members: 0, Guests: 51) on 08 May : 02:20

Members: 312
Newest member: lonnygixer

Chat Box
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Cracker80
Hello all : )

Cracker80
You playin Tanks Skitz ???

ozhighlander
shouts out

taygar
can't seem to get on now

taygar
hey cracker yea was on a bit but was pretty empty when I was on by the way hows it going

Cracker80
I see you have been playing COD Taygar

Cracker80
Where are you Skitz.. ?>

Cracker80
Sup TDK

MSTRSNPR
will be on tonight for a game of waw if anyones keen

Skitz619
Yep, Merry Xmas to all!!

MSTRSNPR
Christmas to all* lol

MSTRSNPR
Merry

Skitz619
Hey Cracker, we will have to catch up for a chat mate, been a crazy month for me. Will tell ya about it when we chat.

Cracker80
My last game in WOT was march 30 lol , Had a bit of a break from the game.

Cracker80
Installed WOT the other day im back to attack

Cracker80
Oh Merry christmas all HO HO HO

Cracker80
Well Well you moved Skitz , For work purposes mate ?

Cracker80
Sup TDK

MSTRSNPR
good to here m8

Forums
Tassie Devil Klan :: Forums :: Public Forums :: General/Off Topic :: TeamSpeak 3 Info

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
SKINS and ICON packs
Moderators: Skitz619, MSTRSNPR, Lizardking
Author Post
N3SSI3
Sun Aug 08 2010, 11:35AM
N3SSI3
Registered Member #7
Not Sure if you all realize, you can add skins to your TS3

So I thought I would Explain how to do so.

Go to http://ts3-designs.com/news.php

Make an account, it's quick and simple and free.

(You can get some off the teamspeak web page, but they are touch and go, some work, some don't and some want you to d/l them from other websites that you have to me members of and all this weird kind of stuff goes on.)

Now once you have signed up, on the left hand side, you will see designs, click on it.

Now a whole heap of categories will appear.

Browse through them, and see which ones you like, then if you do find one that you would like on your TS3, click on the picture of it,
it will load another page up, with the picture on it again, what ever that may be, under it will be a download button that is highlighted blue, click it, then save the file to your computer.

Now once you have done that, open up the folder, you will have to unpack / unzip the file,
to do this you will need Izarc or winzip or winrar, something like this.

Here's a few that are free and would do the job perfectly fine, just download one, free.

http://download.cnet.com/BitZipper/3000-2250_4-10048965.html?tag=mncol

http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html?tag=mncol

http://download.cnet.com/JustZIPit/3000-2250_4-10222609.html?tag=mncol

If you are unfamiliar with how to unzip a file, all you have to do is, once downloaded and installed on your computer,

go to the folder where you saved the skin file, right click your mouse, and it should come up with a list of things,
you should see something like open, open with, "name of program d/l" or extract here or extract to, click extract here.

Now once completed, it should have put a yellow folder which would be named "for example" chucknorris.

if you can't see a yellow folder, let myself or someone know by posting a comment in this forum post, and myself, or someone else will respond to your question or problem.

if you can see the folder, continue.....

go to My Computer or Computer , c drive, program files, TeamSpeak3 Client,

You should have numerous yellow folders. and some other d.ll files etc...

Open up the one that says styles, then go back to your saved file location of the skin and "for example" copy the ChuckNorris.qss file and then paste that into the styles folder,

then go back to your saved file location of the skin and copy the remaining "for Example" Chuck Norris yellow folder,and paste that into the styles folder.

Now if you are lucky you might have a text pack, some have 1 colour that comes with the skin, others don't have one, and som have up to 8, if you see a yellow folder called "for example" Monster Energy Icon Pack or another yellow folder that has the name of your skin on it and you open it and it has a yellow folder called "emoticons" and other weird icon files.

Copy and paste this folder into the gfx folder.

now that you have done this, open up your Teamspeak

go to settings, options then Design

You will see Style, Theme, Icon Pack , transparency

go to Theme and click on it, a drop down menu will appear, which should have the name of your skin in it, click it then hit apply and ok at the bottom, it should have changed it to your skin.

Now if the skin came with it's own icon pack you will have to go back to

settings, options then design again and click the Icon button and the menu will drop down, you should see the icon pack in the list

click it then apply and ok, you will have to totally exit TS3 and re-open it for all text / icon packs to take effect.

The icon packs include, icons and different coloured text.

You can use the icon / text packs on any skin, ans swap them about to what you like once in there.

If you have any questions, or are lost, confused etc... don't hesitate to send me a pm on here,
post a comment on here, or private message me on TS3, I am 98% of the time signed into TS3 even if I'm not on I will reply to you when I return to my computer.

N3SSI3
Sun Aug 08 2010, 11:46AM
N3SSI3
Registered Member #7
Here are a few of the skins that are available

Bullets

Chuck Norris

Hellboy

The Matrix (With Infamous black/white icon pack)

Lizardking
Sun Aug 08 2010, 04:09PM
Lizardking-TDK

Registered Member #105
cool
MSTRSNPR
Sun Aug 08 2010, 11:14PM
MSTRSNPR

Registered Member #2
yep i've got a few of the 1's Ness put in the TDK sign is still at the top on mine,but always good to have a few to pic from
Miller-TDK
Sun Aug 08 2010, 11:23PM
Registered Member #87
Cool
Spook
Mon Aug 09 2010, 04:41AM
ok so where do i get it?
MSTRSNPR
Mon Aug 16 2010, 10:46PM
MSTRSNPR

Registered Member #2
Thought I'd Put The Current Skin In I'm Using 1 For The Boys
Lizardking
Tue Aug 17 2010, 02:25AM
Lizardking-TDK

Registered Member #105
niiiice

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF